Who Should Apply
- Leaders of evaluation units and their staff in local, state, and federal agencies; universities; and foundations.
- Program managers and administrators in the private sector who are given the responsibilities of program evaluation, but lack formal training.
- Director of Evaluation professionals looking to stay current with the significant changes the field has undergone over the past two decades.
- Evaluation scientists, research analysts, and senior research associates who need to add formal program evaluation to their knowledge base.
- Individuals who commission outside evaluators to conduct the studies, looking to better understand the process and know the right questions to ask.
- Teachers interested in moving into a new career field, while being able to draw on their expertise in education.
- Consultants breaking into the field of program evaluation who are seeking a significant credential – and up-to-date skills – to add to their resume.