To apply for admission to the Program Evaluation Online Graduate Certificate, complete the application process which begins at the link below. Applicants must have completed a Baccalaureate degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university. We are currently accepting applications for the Fall 2021 semester. The application deadline is Friday, June 11, 11:59 EST. Apply now to avoid last minute processing delays.
Applications will be evaluated upon receipt of all required documentation:
- A personal statement that describes your interest in pursuing a Graduate Certificate in Program Evaluation, your ultimate plans, and any formal or informal experiences you have had with program evaluation (uploaded).
- Three letters of reference from individuals who can address the candidate’s potential for success. For those that have been in the workforce for an extended period of time, these letters may be from professionals, although it is preferable to include at least one academic reference (uploaded).
- Current resume or CV (uploaded).
- Unofficial transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate schools attended regardless of whether a degree was received (uploaded).
- Official transcripts mailed to The Graduate School (see address below). Please note that official transcripts from students previous educational experience at UConn are not required.
- Successful candidates normally meet the recommended 3.0 or higher cumulative GPA.
- Demonstrated English Proficiency (does not apply to native English speakers) as measured by the TOEFL (minimum overall score of 550 for the paper-based test or 79 for the internet-based test) or IELTS (minimum average overall score of at least 6.5).
- When completing the online application form, under the Intended Program tab select:
- Levels of Study: Certificate
- Academic Areas: Education
- Program: Program Evaluation Grad Certificate
- Campus: Storrs
- Note that the GRE, GMA, and Residence Affidavit are not required.
- Fields marked with a red asterisk (*) on the application are required fields.
- A non-refundable $75 application fee.
- After you apply, are admitted, and accept an offer of admission, please send The Graduate School your Official Transcript(s) in one envelope to the address listed below. Or, if your school(s) offer an electronic transcript service email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Connecticut
- The Graduate School
- Whetten Graduate Center
438 Whitney Road Ext., Unit 1152
Storrs, CT 06269-1152
Applications are evaluated as soon as the student's file is complete.
If you have any questions on how to use the online application system, please contact The Graduate School at 860-486-3617.
International Students: This program is a part-time and online program. Pursuant to U.S. immigration regulations, the University of Connecticut may not sponsor F-1 and J-1 visas for the purpose of coming to the U.S. for enrollment in this program. International students may enroll in this program if they are currently in the U.S. in another visa status that permits foreign nationals to engage in school enrollment while meeting their primary visa objective, or if they complete the program from their home country.